[Spridgets] 60th Spridget ELVF Update

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 11:54:09 MDT 2018

Spridgeteers,

Numbers just keep growing.  We are now at 47 Spridgets Racing and I know of several more that will be attending so it looks we are good for making the 50 number!  We also have 10 H Production 948cc racing within the 50, which is a record for VSCDA to my knowledge.  We also have many Street Sprites asking about our event and attending for a complete fun weekend!

We traditionally have joint lunches at our Spridget Series Races, which consist of the racer, crew and friends racing food with the main food group being Brats!  There is a lot going on this weekend so I would like to cancel our typical lunches knowing that there is a brat stand just a short distance from our Spridget Paddock.  I am not trying to discourage anyone wanting to have their own lunch, but their will not be an organized Spridget Lunches.

Our 60th Spridget Anniversary Dinner at Osthoff with Road and Track's Peter Egan who started racing in a Bug Eye Sprite will be our speaker along with other announcements and overviews of the event along with honoring SCCA Racers and Champs.  Their will not be any extra dinner tickets you can buy at the door.  So you need to order tickets now through me or have ordered them with your racing track entry.

More updates with the split agenda within the week.

Enjoy a Spridgetly Live!
Stan Mason