[Spridgets] Hoosiers at Elkhart Lake 60th Spridget

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 14:31:42 MDT 2018

Hoosier Midwest out of Plymouth, Indiana will be at our 60th Spridget Event.  I ask them to bring a couple of sets of TD Bias Ply 20.5 & 22.0 X 6 13 inch wheel sizes.  To make sure they have what you need please contact them at the link below:
https://www.vscda.org/race-tires/

I will have an updated split Street / Race Car agenda by the weekend along with a modified map that shows all the items going on at Road America along with Elkhart Lake.

Some of us are getting together at Siebkens Bar in Elkhart Lake at 5 PM and you are welcome to join us.

Stan