[Spridgets] Road America Report

Howard Collins miniac7 at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 20:08:14 MDT 2018

For those of us who were not able to attend the 60th last weekend, it would be great if we could live vicariously through your reporting. I for one had to sit out of this event at the last minute in favor of staying home due to the threat of the incoming Hurricane Florence, which in the end, actually steered clear of this area. It killed me not to be in Elkhart Lake.

So come on guys, let's hear about it.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, VA.
(In the meantime, I'm hoping to see some of you at VSCDA event at Put-in-Bay Ohio next week, where Sprite is one of the two featured marques, along with Porsche)

Sent from my iPad