[Spridgets] Fuel Draw

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Apr 5 09:03:38 MDT 2019

Mike, You need to prime the pump.  I have in the past been able to do that by cupping my hands around the fuel filler and blowing into the tank..  It does not take much pressure to force fuel into the pick-up.  Do this with the pump running.    There may be better ways to pressurize the tank, but I have had good luck with this methods. Good luck.

Jeff Kelly

Jeff,

     That sounds too easy, but I will try it today.  I think I still need to relocate the pump so priming it won't be necessary.  Thanks.

Mike M

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android