[Spridgets] Auto Experts: Not LBC but stupid fuseable link

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 14:52:23 MDT 2019

Linda Grunthaner wrote:
> I need this "looks like" image in link, 5 wires called fuseable links which
> to me is just a thinner than connected to wire at 6" long:

Yes, the fuseable link is just a thinner wire in-line with the regular wire; it is there to burn out to protect the circuit. If you know what amperage the fuseable link is, you can replace it with a normal spade fuse of the correct amperage.
Just make sure the wiring of the new fuse matches the existing wiring, and that the fuse’s amp rating matches the fuseable link’s.

Somethink like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-GAUGE-INLINE-MAXI-FUSE-HOLDER-WITH-WATERPROOF-COVER-INCLUDES-50-AMP-FUSE-USA/401728440879