[Spridgets] Spridget Mountain Run

bmwwxman at gmail.com bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:20:30 MDT 2019

Sounds fun, Howard, but my Midget will not be ready by then.Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone------ Original message------From: miniac7--- via SpridgetsDate: Fri, Apr 19, 2019 1:14 PMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Spridget Mountain Run

Fellow Spridgeteers,

After a dismal response to this message last time around, I thought I would throw the idea out there one more time to see if it sticks with any of you. This is the second and last such notice on this idea.

I am thinking of planning a multi-day Spridget driving event in the mid-Atlantic area. The mountains of the western part of Virginia to be more specific.

I would develop the driving routes which would incorporate solo or group drives through the scenic local twisties, as well as along the Blue Ridge Pkwy. I would arrange for a local hotel venue at a competitive group rate. I envision this
 being a Friday afternoon/evening arrival, a full day of drives on Saturday, and a morning drive before a mid-day departure on Sunday. Each night we would enjoy some parking lot tire kicking, maybe with an informal swap meet thrown in for good measure. Lunch
 during the drives and dinners each evening would be on our own.

What we won’t have are registration fees, a car show, an awards banquet, a regalia room or pre-paid anything.

I’m thinking the May/June 2019 timeframe might be good before the days heats up.

I’m trying to gauge your possible interest in something like this prior to spending time on more detailed planning.

You can either respond via email for all to see or just email me directly with your thoughts.

Thank you,

Howard Collins

Virginia Beach, VA.