[Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Through the tunnel exhaust

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 08:24:44 MST 2019

I have one but it really was nothing but a PIA. Seals failed, heT abounded. I never could test it on a dyno because it interfered with the drive stand, but logic/math says a proper LCB should be better. My calculations show an ideal primary length for a 1275 should actually be around 33 inches,  configuration I’d pay money for if someone could do it. I can send you pics of my through tunnel header. I can’t imagine your car will be much lower than mine and I have a 2 inch LCB from MED.

Ron Soave