[Spridgets] Through the tunnel exhaust

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:33:42 MST 2019

The exhaust through the car is more of a right hand drive modification and
it passes through the car in a boxed off section in the passenger footwell
and out through the sill.  Putting the exhaust through the tunnel might
blow airflow through the tunnel and raise engine bay temps, gearbox temps
and generate extra lift at the front of the car.

Regards

Daniel