[Spridgets] Spridget windage tray designs?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 08:12:26 MST 2019

I have realised I'm going to benefit from having a windage tray.   I have read a bunch of material on difrent designs and approaches to windage trays.The question is what type do you use and do you have any pictures to share?   The other question would be the design of a sump pickup.   Getting rid of the screen and changing to posdibly a rectangular box design with a screen brazed to the box .   I have some time for fabrication right now.  ChuckSent from my LG Mobile