[Spridgets] YOM Plates California

Dena & David Vrba denadave at ca.rr.com
Tue Dec 24 09:00:50 MST 2019

My two cents on the registration situation for the YOM CA plates.  I have
them on my '62 A/H Sprite (yellow with black letters issued '56).  The
registration sticker ON the YOM plate is the manufacture / first
registration year of the car.  When these plates are issued the DMV includes
FLAGS which are pieces of aluminum that attach to the upper hold down bolts,
one each side.  The left is to have the Month sticker attached and the right
is to have the CURRENT registration sticker attached.  Hence to not muddle
up the nice YOM plate itself.  Lurker David Vrba, Corona, CA '62 A/H Sprite