[Spridgets] Any Moss resellers out there?

Robert Weeks robert.a.weeks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 11:44:23 MST 2019

First off. happy holidays to everyone!

Secondly, are there any Moss resellers on the list? I used to use someone
years ago but I don't remember his name and I'm afraid he may no longer be
around.

I'm putting together a small order with my son and since this is a we tight
project, every penny counts. If you are a Moss reseller please feel free to
contact me directly off the list. I believe the deal I used to get was 20%
and free shipping, but I realize that may have changed since back in the
day.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate.

Best,

Robert

Robert Weeks
Black Moon Guitars