[Spridgets] [External] How best to silence facet fuel pump?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 19:57:20 MST 2019

Or, you can go to any auto parts store and request a couple of Saab 900 exhaust hangers.  They use hourglass shaped rubber bits with a threaded stud on either end.This will stop the noise!  Use at least 2!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Orkin, Jack L via SpridgetsDate: Sun, Dec 29, 2019 9:45 PMTo: Ryan;spridgets at autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:Re: [Spridgets] [External]  How best to silence facet fuel pump?

You can try something like these rubber mounts (available at Summit, Pegasus, etc.).   The transmission mount for an MGB will work (number escapes me now) but the rubber is much harder and doesn't work as well.

Jack