[Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT...

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Jan 30 10:59:53 MST 2019

Hey Jim!  As I sit here with -26 showing on all 3 thermometers, I find
my mind drifting to warmer climes (Note: Soave has already ditched us
for Florida ;-)  ).  I'm planning on making the Wild West O.S.H.I.T. but
must get some back and knee issues looked at before so I'm an 80%
possibility.  I do not do Facebook but can open your link to read and view.

This weather is all the Aussie's fault.  With their high temps (126F
yesterday) all our Polar air is rushing south to fill the void left by
their hot air rising.  Too many sheep passing gas!

Take care,

Dave W.

'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500