[Spridgets] Fw: Midget UPDATE

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun Mar 10 15:02:55 MDT 2019

    I have quite a bit to attempt to complete between now and our first targeted hillclimb of the season.   Spring weatherly hillclimb is June 8th & 9th.   I'm relatively certain the car will not be painted by then.   I'm extremely dependant upon a set of used race tires im being promised as of now.  There are a bunch of things and materials I will need to have in order to make that deadline.   Bits and pieces are slowly coming together.    There is quite a bit of fabrication , welding and body repair to do.   The entire tops of both quarter panels were cut off ( from the edge of where the top attached to about 2/3rds down the tail light mount locations) and must be restored to hold stock tail light assemblies in order to comply with the SCCA rules.   The rollbar needs to be incorporated into a legal SCCA rollcage , again to comply with SCCA rules.These are beginnings of "stuff to do" on my "it's gotta be done" list.   Also numerous tedious bits still need to be modified or made.  I'm plugging away as I can.   Updates to follow.  I can now assemble the "good" transmission with the last bits from yesterday & assemble the rear hubs.Nothing is going as quickly as I had hoped.Keep tuned!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile