[Spridgets] Fw: Carlisle

abcoz at hky.com abcoz at hky.com
Sun May 19 18:07:15 MDT 2019

Didn’t see many Spridgets there, this year.  But I think the event seemed to be showing signs of a revival.  The car show end of it has gotten to be HUGE.  While the parts vendor numbers are still pretty small, there seemed to be more vendors, this year than last.

So, instead of this probably being my last year of attending, I’m pretty sure I’ll be back next year.

Besides, the drive out there and back, from Pittsburgh, is half the fun.

Bud Osbourne