[Spridgets] Light or lighter 1275 flywheel?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 10:26:24 MDT 2019

I would welcome a lightened flywheel or an alloy one if anyone knew who or where one may be located.????HERE is what I have to offer!I have in very good shape , alloy English Ford 1500-1600cc flywheel WITH a Tilton pressure plate and quite usable competition disc ( actually 2 discs!) .?? ??Any intetest , offers , ideas??? ??Please contact me.?? ??I am as they say " all ears" to any ideas.Thank you!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile