[Spridgets] Land speed record + bragging rights

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:38:01 MST 2019

Hi list,

SInce the list seems quiet (it never was 'back in the day') I thought I'd
post a link to the current British Land Speed Record testing.  450mph
seems quick until you reason that's not half the target speed, just the
most recent incremental test speed achieved.  Here is a link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsBrBl7xmnNBkosxCeHGqPA

The bragging rights?  I realised earlier today that I've seen 6 of the Land
Speed Record cars.  I'd like to make that 7 or even 8 and one day plan to
see the Blue Flame car which is in a German museum, in well, Germany.

Daniel