[Spridgets] It's been a long time

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Nov 10 17:35:56 MST 2019

Hi Robert,

The suppliers I use are the same ones we were using years ago.  Moss and VB still have a good selection with decent prices, especially if you can get it on sale.  A lot of the stuff you get from VB is actually a Moss part as VB is Moss' biggest customer.  The last time I saw numbers VB accounted for 40% of Moss sales.  That said, if Moss has something I want I usually buy it from Lbcarco.  Little British Car Co. is a Moss dealer and the give a discount on Moss prices.  Peter Caldwell is still the go to guy for dampers and I believe he is also a Moss reseller.  I also buy from Winners Circle and Spridget Mania.  For the last couple of years I've been buying stuff from England.  With the threat of Brexit the pound has taken a beating in relation to the dollar and some real deals are available.  Last year I bought a complete straight cut gearset for a ribcase trans from Mini Spares in England for $295 delivered to my door.  And shipping with DHL Express is fast.  I ordered the gears on Tuesday afternoon and they were delivered to my door at noon on Friday.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard