[Spridgets] It's been a long time

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:49:40 MST 2019

Hi Robert,

My oldest is about to turn 18 as well.  She is not much interested in my
Spridgets. Maybe because I bought her convertible VW.  Anyway, I've parted
out several cars and have some some parts lying about.  So, post your needs
and I'll see if I can help.  I'm currently putting together a 62ish
spridget so I have been digging through my parts stash and have a pretty
good idea what I have lying about.

Other people have mentioned common vendors, but I'd also second the
suggestion about buying stuff from the UK at the moment.  Also, you can
check out http://www.sportscarpartsltd.com/ .  Sometimes he has good prices
on some of the more mundane stuff.

Cheers,
Trevor