[Spridgets] Coolant temperature control?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 01:30:58 MST 2019

Those of you who are either racing or into higher compression/horse power , I have an honest question.   What are you using for either coolant flow restriction or a blanking sleve or thermostat?   And If you are using a thermostat what temperature thermostat are you using?I have 160° , 180° and 195° thermostats as well as a blanking sleve also a set of graduated restrictor plates.   What works best for your aplication?Trying to make good decisions instead of think I know what I'm doing and need to fix something because I was too stupid to ask.Thank you!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile