[Spridgets] Now that's not cool?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 06:04:24 MDT 2019

    I had planned to use a cooling fan that was in Frank's parts that I recieved when I picked up the Midget in New Jersey.?? Until recently I had no gauge for how much room I had to use that fan.?? ??Due to its design it can only be used behind a radiator instead of in front ofva radiator.?? This is the only fan I have and it's too big to fit between the engine & radiator.My question is this:Does anyone have a used fan that might fit a cross flow radiator in a spridget??? ??Just hope someone may have something left from an old project.Thank you!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile