[Spridgets] Waxol resolve!

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 20:01:30 MDT 2019

No more Spirits!?? ??I'm certain Frank has looked at what I'm doing to complete this car and at times I'm certain he's laughing!?? ??As in , now I know why he kept this car in storage...But! All good!?? ??The Midget is not too far from becoming a car once more and...pretty trick & cool!?? ??ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: HealeyRickDate: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 7:10 PMTo: crusaderchuck55 at aol.com;Cc: spridgets at autox.team.net;Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Waxol resolve!Doing some more research, it seems mineral spirits are what's recommended.RickOn Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 6:02 PM crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

    Ok i have laquer thinner, enamel reducer and diesel fuel in the shop....and some 2 stroke mix fuel too.Just wanted to be careful as not to contaminate the surface with something that ruin the chances of painting the bottom of the yrunk lid.?? And since the trunk lid im using is bright yellow , the Last thing I wanted was to paint the lid and not too far down the road have the paint fall off the Waxol stuff....Thank everyone!!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets?? http://autox.team.net/archive