[Spridgets] Fw: Frankly primering the car ( started) today

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 09:01:10 MDT 2019

    Well you have asked.Here it is in primer from the cowel rearward.If all goes well on Sunday, I plan to paint the rear of the car and a few of the pieces ( rt. Door & trunk lid ) too.Other bits are simply not nice enough to apply color to them right now.  The worst part is finishing repairing the damage done to the right fender when it came loose from the tow vehicle on its way to Frank .   Frank started the repair But for what ever reason he never finished the body work on this piece.  The top arc of the fender is close but really wavy and full of grinder gouges.  And that area needs to be straight before paint , because it's right in your face when looking at the car.  That's going to take a couple of hours to bring it into shape before I'd consider primer there.Well folks! That's it for today....ChuckSent from my LG Mobile