[Spridgets] Towing A Bugeye

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Sep 28 16:58:40 MDT 2019

 Just got back.  It was actually 75 miles.  The car made it fine without disconnecting the driveshaft.  No worries towing with a tow dolly except for the fact the track of a Bugeye (or any Spridget for that matter) is only 42 inches , center wheel to center wheel.  The tow dolly is for normal cars.  The wheels just fit pressing the inner edge of the tread against the inner lip of the .  Makes for exciting stuff driving up and down on the inner edges of the ramps.  Next time a flat bed trailer.Mike MacLean