[Spridgets] Birthday

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at mac.com
Sat Apr 11 09:17:49 MDT 2020

I too will turn 66 this year. I have a reminder on my calendar to donate to
the list today. But I got a new to me Bugeye in December with a 1310 so I
figured it must be inflation and am sending $13.10 this year. As always in
memory of Frank.

I have always enjoyed the list but never contributed much, because I’m a
hunt and peck typer. So if I had an answer I would just watch for someone
else to supply it. If I still felt it need help I would then jump in.

Paul Van Wig
Lakewood/ Big Bear
59 Nash Metropolitan
60 Bugeye
68 Morris Minor Traveller
--
Paul Van Wig Sent from tiny little buttons