[Spridgets] April 11th

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:05:10 MDT 2020

Dave,

On some master cylinders you can keep the flow of fluid from happening by
pushing the clutch pedal all the way to the floor and holding it there with
a 2x4 (or other stick) braced against the seat bottom.   Holding it all the
way down will keep fluid from flowing because the piston is in the way of
the hole in the master cylinder that supplies fluid from the reservoir to
the bore.   This works on most master cylinders, but not all.....

I hope this helps you.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa