[Spridgets] Progress!

Robert Weeks robert.a.weeks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:41:01 MDT 2020

I wrote last year that my 18 year old son had taken on the task of getting
my old 1970 Midget back on the road. He's done a ton of work on it, and
today it moved under it's own power for the first time since i
parked it probably back in 2011. This was a car I got from Frank C. after
my long time daily driver 1969 Midget succumbed to rust. My son has got
some more work to do, but this quarantine has given him a lot of time to
work on it. We need to sort out the brake lights which aren't working
before he can take it out on the road. We tried a switch from our donor car
today but that did not fix the problem.

Although he can't take out out on the road until that is sorted, we do live
at the end of a long gravel driveway and here's a short video of him taking
it for a short run down the drive today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_DqULTpWju/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I hope everyone is doing okay, staying healthy, and getting in some quality
Spridget time during this quarantine.

Take care,

Robert Weeks
Black Moon Guitars