[Spridgets] Trailer question

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Apr 19 08:52:29 MDT 2020

Hard to answer that question Lester.  The axle itself could be the limiting factor, it could be the axle bearings, could even be the tires.  If the trailer has brakes they could be the limiting factor.  Could also be the structure of the trailer.  All of these things have to be considered.  So my is is I dunno.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard