[Spridgets] Trailer question

Lester Ewing oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 11:37:47 MDT 2020

Bob,

 it is a 20’ enclosed two axle trailer, each axle is rated for 3700 lbs *BUT* the trailer weight takes roughly half of that capacity. I actually want to tow two cars stacked but the stacker takes another 1400 lbs so even with two small and light vehicles I go over spec.  I could opt for all new higher rated axles but that doesn’t make financial sense.  Adding higher rated springs, just 200 lbs more per spring would seem to be the way to go but I REALLY hate being on the side of the road 600  miles from home.

Lester

spridgets at autox.team.net