[Spridgets] April 11th

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sun Apr 19 12:19:10 MDT 2020

Hi all, Good to hear from you folks!  Enjoyed the videos Linda! Rick is
correct but no, I'm not done with it yet.  Had to sort out a bit of play
in the MGA left front wheel.  I removed the hub but not the bearings,
reinstalled and tightened it down past the castellated slot and still
had had some play.  Grabbing the wheel at the top doesn't give me
clunking sound but shaking it with hands at 9 and 3 positions gives me
the slight play. I'm starting to suspect inner tie rod at the rack.
It's not that bad so will keep an eye on it. Would not have noticed it
if I hadn't played with it to start with.  So, NOW on to the Sprite
clutch slave remote bleeder.  Thanks Rick;  I'm an old guy and
cellophane came from somewhere in my brain (lucky anything gets out of
there!) Plastic baggie it is.  Thanks for confirming.

Dave W.

Please stay at home and give our health care workers a break!