[Spridgets] Bugeye cutaway drawing and stamps!

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sat Feb 1 14:36:18 MST 2020

I bought a really nice Bugeye cutaway print on ebay the other day and it arrived in the mail today. I have the print that Moss sells, but had never seen this one before and I think it's great. Photo below.

What got me really excited though was the postage stamps the seller used on the box to send me the print. Nearly all of them are 5 cent stamps! 5 cent stamps were issued between Jan. 63 and Jan. 68., so the stamps are 50+ years old!

Rick

PS - also bought a factory hardtop for my Bugeye yesterday.  :-)