[Spridgets] AE glacier parts catalog listings?

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 13:12:47 MST 2020

Just a WAG but since Hepolite made forged pistons back in the day, those
rings are probably designed specifically for that brand piston. My 1275
engine has Hepolite pistons at .60 over. I can't remember if the rings came
with them but I do recall that they are chrome-vanadium rings...

Kent

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye