[Spridgets] Intake/exhaust manifold gasket ?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 12:41:53 MST 2020

What motor?Generally I've never used any sealer on that gasket.  If it's a 1275 the 2 rings that positively locate the intake need to be obviously properly aligned to fit both the head & intake. ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: George Castleberry via SpridgetsDate: Sun, Feb 16, 2020 2:05 PMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Intake/exhaust manifold gasket ?I am installing new carbs on my 59 Bugeye.  I’ve got Ultra Copper for the manifold gasket.  Should I put the Ultra Copper on both sides of the gasket?It is fiber on both sides. GeorgeC59 BugeyeTucson