[Spridgets] Ludicrous mode Midget

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 12:40:35 MST 2020

Hmmm ludicrous speed?    Im thinking more like it went plaid.  ( Spaceballs ref.)Being a rubber bumper car it does have the hardest production axles already in it.   And honestly I'd say after ALL the work that went into installing all that stuff and it's cost , from a junk yard or purchased a wreck just to strip out the EV stuff.  I would think that after everything done , the last thing the owner would want....is to break it.  ROFLMAOPRDL!BUT then I remember the trail of destruction I left in my Bugeyes wake...until I scored the long ago discontinued hardened axles from Germany....   Then other stuff BROKE!   LOL!( RIGHT DOWN to tearing centers out of the clutch discs...) ChuckFormerly: "The Worlds Largest Sprite Driver".( obligatory foot note....i some caps!.....)Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Rick Fisk via SpridgetsDate: Tue, Feb 18, 2020 12:47 PMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Ludicrous mode MidgetThis video shows the build a guy did on a rubber bumper Midget.  Watch the last 30 seconds of this video to see how an electric Midget performs.  Ludicrous mode.  :-)

https://youtu.be/3-aTpsRepWc

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

spridgets at autox.team.net