[Spridgets] Bugeye diff

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Thu Jan 9 12:13:06 MST 2020

I believe the Moss info is a little misleading.  Later differentials will fit the Bugeye axle with no problem.  What Moss is talking about is that the later gearsets will not fit in the original Bugeye differential housing, not the axle housing.  Just swap the entire pumpkin and you're good.  I just installed a 3.7 diff in a Bugeye axle a few days ago.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard