[Spridgets] 60 bugeye no brake lights

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sat Jan 11 15:14:20 MST 2020

If you unscrew , remove & imediately replace the switch .... No muss no fuss & NO bleeding required.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Ryan Kubanoff via SpridgetsDate: Sat, Jan 11, 2020 3:38 PMTo: spridgets;Cc: Subject:Re: [Spridgets] 60 bugeye no brake lightsSO the weather today was warm enough I got a chance to finally check the brake lights. When I jumped the terminal of the 4 way brake switch they lit up. So this means the switch failed correct?  Anything I should know about swapping the switch like who to avoid buying from and will I need to bleed the brakes again once i'm done and how much brakefluid will leak out during the swap?
Thanks,
Ryan

spridgets at autox.team.net