[Spridgets] Speedwell group or site?

Tom Springer tomspringer at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 13:45:59 MST 2020

The best place to visit for Speedwell information, in my opinion, is www.mk1-performance-conversions.co.uk
You will find vast amounts of information on 1960's A series tuning...it is a Mini site, but much of the information relates to the Sprite.  Under the banner '60's Tuning' there is a bit of a retrospect and in the 'Speedwell Archive' all sorts of tuning gear.  At the bottom of that page is a description of the various badges, and how to spot a fake.