[Spridgets] Cleaning a rusty 1275 timing cover

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 15:02:31 MST 2020

I have the cover wire wheel'd but there are a bunch of areas that id like to get dowm to clean metal.   I have a blast cabnet & use glass beads , I'd love to just blast it!  My concerns are how to make certain I DO NOT get any media into the breather element .Has anyone come up with a solution?   I'm certain anyone with a 1098 has encountered this too?  I'm considering using cap plugs and duct taping the caps to make a secondary seal to keep media out of the breather.  Working on cleaning and preparing all the ancillary bits for the Midgets 1275.  Presently up to my ears in metal filings porting a head.  Looking forward to the post carbide rotary file part right now!Thank EVERYONE!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile