[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Go fast engine compression help

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 12:35:29 MDT 2020

If you don't know what the static compression ratio the engine was built
with is, then I don't see how you can know if any given reading is bad.  If
your engine was built with a CR of 7:1 then a reading of 150 is probably
great.  However, if the engine was built with a CR of 11:1 then a reading
of 150 might be disappointing