[Spridgets] Coronavirus - No LBC

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:42:30 MST 2020

Hi list.

It's been a while since anyone posted a 'No LBC' message so I thought I
needed to contribute but I'll keep it short!

Worried about the Coronavirus?  Read my fiction story and worry some more!
Or read my book of funny short stories which now has less typos and
spelling mistakes than the last edition had.  Or read my other fiction
story which is more for 'gear heads'.

And to the kind readers who read and reviewed my books - many thanks.

Finally, if you do read a lot of books and review them on Amazon, maybe
even have some followers (yeah right), I think I can gift a kindle copy of
a book for you if you want to review it.

Regards

Daniel