[Spridgets] News from England (some LBC)

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at mac.com
Fri Mar 20 19:41:26 MDT 2020

This old Boy Scout believes in “Be Prepared” so we are I good shape I’m
retired and the wife is a Real Estate Broker. Deals are falling apart right
and left as people panic.  Tomorrow I plan to pull Frogari out and do a
motor compartment detail now that I fixed the valve cover seals. I got some
LED tail lights to install as well. Other projects include selling the
Bugeye project, the 65 parts car and the Traveller project. But now my not
be the best time.

Paul Van Wig
59 Metropolitan “Tiffany”
60 Bugeye “Frogari”
68 Morris Traveller “Thomas”

--
Paul Van Wig Sent from tiny little buttons