[Spridgets] Timing Pertronix ignition

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Tue May 5 12:32:32 MDT 2020

I am continually amazed at how much I have forgotten in ten or so years.  That’s about how long it has been since I really needed to do much to my car.  Right now I am going thru the tuning process to get it to run at 5500 ft elevation.  I want to check the timing but do not remember how that is done with a Pertronix ignition.

Thanks for help in rattling an old brain.

Bob  Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata

Pay it Forward
Thanks Frank