[Spridgets] Timing Pertronix ignition

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 16:49:40 MDT 2020

Yup. Set the crank to the static timing spec you want. I like to mark the Pertronix collar where the magnetic portion is - it comes in handy to know that. Rotate dizzy counterclockwise until timing light comes on, then back it off clockwise til it goes out. Lock down the dizzy and start the car, dial in dynamic advance as usual.

Ron Soave