[Spridgets] Clevite 77 can bearings?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun May 10 13:16:19 MDT 2020

I have a set marked SA-84 S.   It looks like the right set for my 1275.   But after rummaging on line I can not seem to decipher the listings for Mahle .   I had bought these at import Carlisle over 15 years ago.    ( posdibly longer than that now?)Before I remove the bearings in my block , I just want to be certain I in fact do have a set for a 1275 .Thank EVERYONE in advance!ChuckAlso I hope very household is having a great mothers day!Sent from my LG Mobile