[Spridgets] Lucas ignition question

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon May 11 01:27:58 MDT 2020

I tried looking but I must be missing something.   Does a crossrefrence exist for the number stamped on a Lucas ignition condenser ( new and out of its packaging , looks like a spridget one...but I would like to be certain before I destroy a new set of points by using the wrong condenser...i would like to actually use it if I can)?# 3738 is stamped on it.  I can not find any numbers that even remotely resemble that in what I have found on line.If a cross refrence exists please advise.  Thank you!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile