[Spridgets] Rick's old exhaust

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Mon May 18 07:08:07 MDT 2020

Hi Chuck,

The rack on my car is a LHD Morris Minor unit which gives me a RHD Bugeye.  The tie rod end is a Heim joint spaced down to correct for bump steer after lowering the front of the car.  Other non standard parts in that photo are the Carella tube shocks and the brake cooling ducts.  It also has Carellas on the rear with 3 leaf offset springs and a Watts link setup.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard