[Spridgets] A 1275 measurement?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sat May 30 17:51:28 MDT 2020

Anyone have a 1275 with a stock clutch on the flywheel attached to the engine?  I need the distance from the engine back plate to the pressure plate throw out bearing surface.  Or some may refer to it as the " stack height"?I am working on initial measurements to utilise an annular throwout bearing with a rib case transmission.  I do not have a stock flywheel to attach to the 1 engine I have sitting ( siezed presently) to get the measurement.Now the measurement does not need to be extremly accurate !   A fractional inch is perfect!!!  Developments on this project could be verrrry interesting...Thank you!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile