[Spridgets] Kent's Bugeye restoration

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 16:48:41 MDT 2021

Hi Kent,
Sounds like the engine has some potential. You might want to add the thread
I started in:
https://www.ahexp.com/forum/the-sprite-forum.6/my-new-1960-bugeye-build.233472/.
This way we can continue to see the updates in order with a photo build.
Keep us posted either way. I haven't touched any of my fleet because I
needed to paint the house and garage this summer inbetween summer teaching.

But I did have just enough time to get back into surfing and with a new
longboard I'm doing better than ever in life. I'm going to be catching
waves after teaching this fall till my wetsuit gets too cold.

Enjoy your Bugeye, safety fast,
Linda

62 California Sprite, Pinky

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut