[Spridgets] Fw: Austin Healey 2024 Elkhart Lake / Road America and Conclave

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 08:17:34 MDT 2023

 Spridgets,

I wanted to give everyone a heads up for next year's Vintage Racing and more!  Many of you may have heard that there was the possibility of a combined Vintage Race and Conclave overlapping with VSCDA's mid-September Elkhart Lake / Road America event.  Well it has been confirmed.  On the race side of this equation there will be a special Sunday Austin Healey Race on the same day that the Austin Healey Conclave starts for the kick off of their week and then runs for the next several days.  This should be really exciting with many Big and Small World Class Healeys racing along with street & display cars.  The Conclave is the Austin Healey Club of America's annual get together in various parts of the US.  Next year it will be in Elkhart Lake / Road America / Sheboygan Wisconsin area. The Conclave typically has displays, rallyes, solo events, banquets and car shows just to mention a few.  If you have any questions or concerns please let me know and I will share those with others running these events.  I am tentatively going to plan on being there for both events.  I will share more details as they become available.
Stan Mason