[Super] Excessive oil consumption with Shorrock

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 22:29:53 MDT 2014

Hi all,

A friend in the UK has been having oil consumption problems after refitting
his Shorrock supercharger to a newly rebuilt 1098 engine.

Here is a link to his post on his website asking for help and advice.  You
can reply here and I will forward or write him direct via his Feedback
section of his website.

http://sebringsprite.com/latestnews.html

He has a trip planned to The Netherlands later this month and I am sure he
would like to have the problem solved beforehand.

Thanks if you have any ideas that will help.

Neil Anderson
Illinois
Sprite project w Judson